The CleanScrape® Secondary Cleaner is a secondary cleaner available in all stainless steel assembly or partial mild steel assembly featuring independent 6-inch wide blades with carbide tips. Each tip is supported on spring-loaded arms at both ends. The load springs allow independent blade rotation back and forward as well as up and down. This range of motion provides equal load pressure across each blade, absorbs obstructions, conforms to ever-changing belt undulations, and is able to arc safely in the event of reversing belt direction or belt rollback.
Click the image above for an interactive 3D product visualization.
Expand to fullscreen for an immersive experience.
Click here to explore all Martin products in 3D.
- Optimum cleaning results
- "Free flow" design allows for material to pass through arms
- The mainframe design compensates for belt wear in the center
- Low blade-to-belt pressure
- Simple installation inside or outside of chute
- Removed material returns to main flow
- Requires less tensioning over lifespan
- Handles reversing belts and belt rollback without damaging belt
- Easy cartridge removal
- Easy adjustment of cleaning pressure
- A special version for ATEX zones is available on request