Keep bulk materials from getting into equipment at the tail pulley and causing substantial damage.
Martin Engineering’s tail protection products are designed to prevent material that has landed on the inside of the belt during the return from being pulled into the tail pulley. If it isn’t removed, the material can cause extensive damage to the entire conveyor system, especially the tail pulley and the belt.
Our tail protection products, which are designed to plow discharge material to the side of the belt for easy control and cleanup, are available for standard and reversing belts, with self-adjusting models that rise and fall with fluctuations in belt tension. We also offer products designed for varying speeds and belt widths.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Material can be easily cleaned up and put back into the flow stream
- Protect the belt from damage caused by material that has landed inside the belt
- Eliminate unexpected downtime caused by damage to the tail pulley
- Eliminate the risks caused by fugitive material escaping from damaged equipment
- Protect workers from bulk material spilling from the belt
- Eliminate the need for unnecessary maintenance and housekeeping
- Keeping equipment operational means more throughput and more profit
- Contain material in the flow stream and increase throughput
- Increase profits by minimizing unnecessary maintenance and housekeeping costs
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Briefly Describe Your Application
Try Our Product and Customer Service Risk-Free!
We are so confident we can solve your problem, we are happy to prove it to you first! Ask us about a no-obligation FREE trial and let the effectiveness of the product and the Martin Engineering technology and service convince you that we have the right solution for you!Tell Us About The Problem You’re Trying To Solve
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy
We've solved your problem somewhere before!
While your problem seems unique and frustrating, with 70+ years of solving similar problems around the world, and with the most experienced and educated people on our teams, we can assure you that we’ve “Been There, Done That.” At least close enough to know what needs to be done next and adjust for your situation.Put Us To The Test For Free! Let Us Give You a Solution.