Protect your workers from the potential hazards of working with conveyor systems.
Martin Engineering manufactures products that are the best in the business at keeping conveyor belts safe for workers, including products that protect workers from pinch and nip points, as well as burns and abrasions from contact with the belt. We are also worldwide leaders in protecting workers from the hazards of fugitive dust. This includes the risk of dust igniting and causing an explosion or being inhaled and resulting in chronic disease or illness.
Additionally, we offer products that protect workers from injury caused by material spilling from conveyors moving overhead, as well as access doors that make maintenance and cleaning of areas inside the equipment safe.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Employees are happier and more productive when their employer focuses on safety
- Fewer lost man-hours due to illness or injury
- Less unexpected downtime for correcting unsafe work conditions
- Protect workers from the many moving parts of a conveyor system
- Prevent dust from becoming airborne and creating a health and safety hazard
- Keep loose material from spilling from belts and onto workers below
- Increased productivity by employees means more revenues
- Minimize the cost of employees missing work due to injury or illness
- Reduce the risk of regulatory fines and lower insurance costs
Train Your Personnel For Better Belt Conveyor Performance and Safety
Foundations™ Training workshops train your plant operating and maintenance personnel and engineers about belt conveyors – how they work and how to make them work better. From a Basic Introduction to belt conveyors and safety to an Advanced Training option for your skilled and experienced members, Martin will share our 70 years of experience and research with your team members. You can't afford not to educate your team with Martin!Ask About Our On-Site and Online Options
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy
We've solved your problem somewhere before!
While your problem seems unique and frustrating, with 70+ years of solving similar problems around the world, and with the most experienced and educated people on our teams, we can assure you that we’ve “Been There, Done That.” At least close enough to know what needs to be done next and adjust for your situation.Put Us To The Test For Free! Let Us Give You a Solution.