Industrial screen vibration efficiently sifts bulk materials and allows you to sort loose items by size quickly.
Martin Engineering manufactures both electric and hydraulic vibrators designed to install on a metal screen for separating a wide range of bulk materials, including gravel, plastic pellets, small parts, pharmaceuticals, silica/sand and food products. By using a series of screens with progressively smaller mesh openings, you can quickly sort loose items by size.
Screen vibration can also be used to sift mining products like coal, gold and other elements, as well as any type of bulk material that can form clumps or compactions. Martin Engineering screen vibrators are ATEX-certified for use in environments with a high risk of explosion, and are engineered to be highly durable.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Backed by our unsurpassed 3-year warranty. Please contact us today and let us help!
Derrick® is a registered trademark of Derrick Corporation, Buffalo, New York. There is no affiliation between Derrick Corporation and Martin Engineering.
- Quickly break up compactions and clumps of material so it can be processed
- Sort small items by size efficiently
- ATEX-certified for use in potentially explosive environments
- Move material faster and boost profitability
- Improve quality and accuracy with precise sorting of loose items by size
- Remove compactions and clumps faster resulting in increased revenue