Martin Engineering has you covered with belt cleaners specifically engineered for challenging conditions and unusual materials.
Installed mainly as secondary belt cleaners, Martin Engineering’s specialty belt cleaners include products engineered to perform under the most challenging conditions, such as extreme temperatures, as well as suited for food grade applications. Products are also available that perform with varying types of belts, including ribbed, flighted, grooved or chevron conveyor belts.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these belt cleaner products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Keep belts cleaner, improving efficiency
- Catch fugitive material and return it to the flow stream
- Rely on products that last longer and need less maintenance
- Use the right products for the right application, including high temperatures
- Reduce respirable dust by keeping belts cleaner and more efficient
- Eliminate the need for hazardous maintenance and housekeeping
- Less fugitive material means more throughput and more profit
- Eliminate unnecessary downtime for maintenance and housekeeping
Note: Selecting the correct belt width depends on the design and operation of your belt conveyor. The following two criteria are important for the selection of belt cleaners:
1. The cleaning width. Consider the width of the material to be cleaned, and the possible belt misalignment on your conveyor.
2. The length of the scraper main frame. Consider the width of the conveyor structure or chute enclosure and, in addition, the width of the tensioners. It must be possible to insert the scraper main frame at a sufficient depth into the tensioners and fix them there.
Martin® Forever Belt Cleaner Guarantee
We are so confident in the performance of our belt cleaners that we proudly offer the industry's first Forever Belt Cleaner Guarantee, an exclusive offer available for current genuine Martin® replacement blade customers. We will provide Martin® replacement tensioners and mainframes for any belt cleaner assemblies as required – whether the ones we're replacing were manufactured by us or not – absolutely free of charge for as long as we have a service relationship including FREE blade installation, tensioning and hardware upgrades, helping to maintain maximum performance and keeping your belt cleaning system running in like new condition – FOREVER!Learn More About Our Guarantees Here
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy
Save With Our Martin® Walk the Belt™ Service!
Every conveyor is different, even within the same facility! We can provide regularly-scheduled reviews of your bulk material handling system components, involving a specialized crew with the expertise necessary to achieve high operating standards, keeping the conveyor system running at maximum productivity. Immediate data and photos will be available to facility managers and our suggestions will ensure long-term savings and efficiency.Get Your Belts Reviewed By People Who Know What They’re Looking At -- At No Charge!